Miami Personal Injury Attorneys
The Killino Firm, P.C. has provided high quality representation to Miami area residents on all types of personal injury and wrongful death matters. Our well regarded team of personal injury and wrongful death lawyers has handled cases arising out of
- Accident Injury
- Personal Injury
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
The Killino Firm’s Miami lawyers are dedicated to achieving justice for every one of their clients by holding those responsible for their clients’ injuries or family members’ deaths accountable through legal action. As personal injury lawyers with many years of experience, we understand that money damages recovered through legal action can never truly compensate our clients for their injuries. Personal injury suits can help clients pay the medical and other bills incurred as a result of their injuries, however, and provide the satisfaction of knowing that the individuals and entities whose negligence or defective products caused their injuries or loved ones’ deaths have been found liable for their actions. If you have been injured or one of your family members has died as a result of someone’s negligence or a defective product, you can rely on The Killino Firm’s personal injury and wrongful death attorneys to do their utmost to bring those responsible for your injuries or loved one’s death to justice.
Contact The Killino Firm’s Miami Personal Injury Lawyers today at (305) 559-6340 for Expert Assistance with Your Case
The Killino Firm’s accident lawyers have experience and expertise with all types of accident cases, including those arising out of the use of dangerous or defective products, unsafe conditions on land or in buildings, or the many accidents that occur as a result of someone’s failure to exercise due care for someone’s safety. If an accident victim&;rsquo;s injury or death was caused by someone’s negligence or a defective product, the victims or their family members may be entitled to compensation through the institution of legal action. The Killino Firm’s accident attorneys will do what it takes to obtain the compensation you deserve for your accident injuries or family member’s death.
Has your life been destroyed by a truck accident? If you’re sitting at home with injuries and mounting bills, you should call a truck accident injury lawyer immediately. Killino Firm in Miami offers the experienced legal representation you need at a time like this, and will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
The size to weight factor in a truck and smaller vehicle accident is a serious complication when it comes to picking up the pieces after the accident. In almost all cases, the results are catastrophic, more often than not resulting in serious injury and death. Trucking accidents offer the further complication of determining who is at fault- that’s where the experience of a professional, knowledgeable truck accident injury lawyer comes into play.
Unlike a car accident, which is easier to determine negligence, a truck accident could have one or more causes. These can include:
- Driver fatigue or error. A great deal of trucking accidents are due to the driver working too many hours on the clock and not getting enough sleep or mental stimulation. Along with fatigue, driver error can include inattention, substance abuse, distractions and other factors, any one of which can result in a truck accident.
- Equipment failure. Defective tires, improperly maintained brakes or other mechanical failures can result in a truck accident. Every driver and/or truck company is required to perform a pre-trip inspection to reduce the likelihood of equipment failure, however this rule is often ignored by the company in an effort to save company time and money. Your truck accident injury lawyer from Killino Firm is expert at getting to the root cause of the accident.
- Icy roads and extreme weather conditions can play a significant role in causing a truck accident. Braking distance is increased during poor weather conditions and inexperienced drivers often do not take these conditions into account when they head out on the road. Failure to accommodate for ice, heavy rain and gusty winds leads to disaster.
- The improper loading of a truck can cause it to handle erratically on the open road. An improperly balanced or over loaded truck can resist braking or cause the truck to top-over. Loads that are improperly secured can come loose and fall off the truck onto the highway in front or of on top of vehicles.
- Hiring inexperienced drivers is also a factor. In the trucking industry’s attempt to quickly fill empty driver seats they often hire drivers fresh out of driving school with little practical experience on the road.
After a truck accident, an injury lawyer can provide you with exceptional legal counsel. You can be sure that the trucking company is being represented by the top lawyers in their field. They’ll be investigating the accident, sparing no expense.
Contact a truck accident injury lawyer from Killino Firm in Miami to handle the details of your case while you take the time you need to recover. Call 305-559-6340 for a free case evaluation in your home or in their office. Don’t delay, every day you wait is evidence that may be lost forever.